9 reasons to run a business in Leeds
- There is abundent office space in Leeds from huge office buildings to cosy co-working spaces. Much of the city centre has been redeveloped.
- Two large well regarded universities.
- A workforce of over 1,000,000 people in commuting distance.
- The housing is affordable.
- There is a vibrant night life, and plenty of other clubs and activities to keep you occupied in your spare time.
- Beautiful countryside just 20 minutes away in the The Yorkshire Dales, then not much further away are The North York Moors, The Lake District and North Wales
- If you fancy a change of scene the 'Historical City of York' is just round the corner.
- And there are good road and rail links to the rest of the country, and Leeds Bradford Airport for getting you to destinations that a further afield.
- Leeds is on the right side of the Pennines, Manchester gets all the rain.